site hit counter

[MB5]∎ Read Free Compass Valiant MC Book 1 edition by Mary B Moore Tracie Douglas Emma Mack Romance eBooks

Compass Valiant MC Book 1 edition by Mary B Moore Tracie Douglas Emma Mack Romance eBooks



Download As PDF : Compass Valiant MC Book 1 edition by Mary B Moore Tracie Douglas Emma Mack Romance eBooks

Download PDF Compass Valiant MC Book 1  edition by Mary B Moore Tracie Douglas Emma Mack Romance eBooks

Piper


When Hunter left, he cut me out of his life with no explanation. I sent him letters, but each time they were returned back to me. I had no choice but to raise my son alone and move on with life.


I love being a mother, but every day I miss the other half of my soul. 


Hunter


Four years ago, I joined the Marines. What I did for my country changed me. 


I saw my buddies, men that I’d fought alongside return home and set up their lives. Seeing them settling down, I took a risk and returned home to the woman that I’d left behind.


War changes a man. A majority of our military come home scarred inside and struggle to return to the civilian world. Learning from my friends in Piersville, I’ve established an MC called Valiant. Our training and military contacts will help assist the government with tackling the ongoing issues of human, drug, and arms trafficking along North and South America. Those responsible are like the mythical Hydra – cut off one head and two replace it. 


I’m willing to fight that war, but more importantly, I’m going to fight the battle to get Piper back and become a father to my son.



Compass Valiant MC Book 1 edition by Mary B Moore Tracie Douglas Emma Mack Romance eBooks

This started out very strong for me. It was an action/romance which totally works for me.

Throughout the book, there was a point that I felt like I was reading two different stories.

Initially, it was so emotional and touching. I felt for the Hunter and Piper. Even little Sam was tugging at my heart strings. I love a surprise baby story as long as the mom tried to inform the dad- which she did. In the back of my mind, I kept thinking that she was also close with his parents, why didn't she try to contact them after they moved away, but that wouldn't have given us the drama. I was glad that she was forgiving, yet didn't let him completely off the hook immediately. After hearing about his ordeals, I felt for him and his state of mind. There was loads of facts and info on PTSD given.

Then, the action started. While it kept my interest, you had to practically take notes at all of the characters thrown at you. You had Hunter's guys, the the MC and even a cast of characters that I had a feeling maybe already had their own stories. While I know that it was introduction to at least one new series, it was a lot to take in. There was even a couple instances of points of view from secondary characters. Once I got a handle on all the names, it fell into place more.

I did appreciate that the hero and heroine were celibate during the separation. I also liked that the secondary characters were not manwhores and there were a couple blossoming romances in the works. (exception was the story of one of the secondary characters and his whoring ways that caused his wife to commit suicide- if he gets a story, not sure if I'll go there). I hope that it remains that way in future books.

-no cheating or ow/om drama
-action packed - some fight scenes
-NO EPILOGUE- I was so disappointed that we for no look into the future for this couple.

Product details

  • File Size 3021 KB
  • Print Length 260 pages
  • Publication Date May 30, 2017
  • Sold by  Digital Services LLC
  • Language English
  • ASIN B071J9GR44

Read Compass Valiant MC Book 1  edition by Mary B Moore Tracie Douglas Emma Mack Romance eBooks

Tags : Compass (Valiant MC Book 1) - Kindle edition by Mary B. Moore, Tracie Douglas, Emma Mack. Romance Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.,ebook,Mary B. Moore, Tracie Douglas, Emma Mack,Compass (Valiant MC Book 1),Fiction Romance Military,Fiction Romance Suspense
People also read other books :

Compass Valiant MC Book 1 edition by Mary B Moore Tracie Douglas Emma Mack Romance eBooks Reviews


Really loved this beginning of a new series. Really enjoyed Piper and Hunter. This book had a really good storyline, angst, hot sex scenes and amazing characters. We even get a glimpse of some people from her other series. I love when an author intertwines characters from other series and books it's like visiting with old friends. Cannot wait for the next installment to this series. And if you have read other books by Mary B Moore this is way off the grid of her others. You are definitely NOT getting glittering unicorns with this one.
Huge fan of whatever Mary writes, so keep them coming. And whom doesn't love a sexy alpha male riding a motorcycle?? Not this gal that's for sure!!
Thanks Jamie Nibarger Ellis
Was a great book. Can't wait for the next book to come out
I'm in love with this book and this author. Her books always deliver a great story.
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, from beginning to end. The characters are so well defined, and I not only believe their relationship, I'm cheering for them to succeed the whole time. And, the secondary characters ate shown the same live by the author. It's been awhile since I've been so happy with the first book of a new series, and I can't wait to read the next installment. Congrats!
I am new to this author and came across this book by accident when looking for another. Curious I Read the blurb and reviews and downloaded the sample. I have to say i am so glad that I did because this book was totally AWESOME!!. Hunter and Piper were high school sweethearts until he left to join the Marines which Piper supported him on. On his first mission where he had to kill he decided that Piper deserves so much more than a man who is tainted by war. So he ignored every letters she sent him and returned them back to her unopened. Little did he know that in every single letter she sent was of her telling him of her pregnancy and pictures of their baby boy which he didnt know he had until on his last mission and suffering from severe PTSD and 4 years later he and a group of men from his unit moved back to his home town to set up home and form a new MC which they named VALIANT. And when he and his men went to a bar to have a few drinks where she worked, theirs eyes met and she turned her back on him and left the bar. If you want to know more buy it now!!. These are a group of men and women each suffering in their own way by War but when the MC formed along with help from other MC's they are determine to use their particular skills to help those in need. Loved it and cant wait for Noah and Bo's book next.
I am a huge fan of Mary B. Moore. Compass (Valiant MC Book 1) adds to my love of her and her writing. This book is amazing. It made me cry, laugh, happy, thoroughly disgusted, and at times heartbroken. In my reviews, I try hard not to give any specific spoilers if I can avoid it and with this book I especially want to keep things spoiler free. This is a book I believe you want to experience all for yourself as much as you can. From the beginning your breath will be stolen and your heart will pound. The characters you meet will move you. I loved everything about Hunter and Piper and watching them get their well deserved HEA. Sam captured my heart and he will capture yours too. I also loved the other characters in the book especially the men Hunter served with and make up the Valiant MC. I look forward to reading their stories in future books. If you are a fan of Mary B. Moore's Providence series you might recognize a few people from Piersville (if you have not read this series while you do not need to read it in order to enjoy this book, it is a superb series and I highly recommend that you read it if you are able). If you have read Mary B. Moore's Providence series please note that Compass is different from that series. While there are light moments that can be found in the book, the different subject matters make this book a tougher read. PTSD figures prominently in Compass and is done so with sensitivity and honesty (please make sure you read the dedication at the beginning of the book). I strongly recommend Compass (Valiant MC Book 1) if you are a lover of Military romance and MC romance.
This started out very strong for me. It was an action/romance which totally works for me.

Throughout the book, there was a point that I felt like I was reading two different stories.

Initially, it was so emotional and touching. I felt for the Hunter and Piper. Even little Sam was tugging at my heart strings. I love a surprise baby story as long as the mom tried to inform the dad- which she did. In the back of my mind, I kept thinking that she was also close with his parents, why didn't she try to contact them after they moved away, but that wouldn't have given us the drama. I was glad that she was forgiving, yet didn't let him completely off the hook immediately. After hearing about his ordeals, I felt for him and his state of mind. There was loads of facts and info on PTSD given.

Then, the action started. While it kept my interest, you had to practically take notes at all of the characters thrown at you. You had Hunter's guys, the the MC and even a cast of characters that I had a feeling maybe already had their own stories. While I know that it was introduction to at least one new series, it was a lot to take in. There was even a couple instances of points of view from secondary characters. Once I got a handle on all the names, it fell into place more.

I did appreciate that the hero and heroine were celibate during the separation. I also liked that the secondary characters were not manwhores and there were a couple blossoming romances in the works. (exception was the story of one of the secondary characters and his whoring ways that caused his wife to commit suicide- if he gets a story, not sure if I'll go there). I hope that it remains that way in future books.

-no cheating or ow/om drama
-action packed - some fight scenes
-NO EPILOGUE- I was so disappointed that we for no look into the future for this couple.
Ebook PDF Compass Valiant MC Book 1  edition by Mary B Moore Tracie Douglas Emma Mack Romance eBooks

0 Response to "[MB5]∎ Read Free Compass Valiant MC Book 1 edition by Mary B Moore Tracie Douglas Emma Mack Romance eBooks"

Post a Comment